100% mulberry silk
For the highest benefit to your skin & hair, we've kept our pillowcases their natural colour, so there are no dyes or chemicals used to whiten or colour them. The colour is a beautiful pearled ivory with a hint of cream. The unique production process of our eco-friendly mulberry silk results in a beautifully soft silk with a texture like that of a fine linen, and a more matt lustre than the shiny finish seen in traditional silk.
Envelope opening at back
- Silk is the strongest of natural fibers. It contains natural protein and 18 essential amino acids. It also contains natural cellular albumen which speeds up the metabolism of skin cells.
- As it is a breathable fabric and a natural temperature regulator, silk aids the body retain heat in cold weather and excess heat is expelled in warm weather, helping your body maintain a natural, comfortable temperature.
- Silk is hypoallergenic; it does not attract dust mites and is a natural fungal repellent.
- With its extremely smooth texture, silk proves to be beneficial for those with sensitive skin conditions (e.g. Eczema).
- By not conducting static electricity, sleeping on silk reduces hair breakage whilst helping your hair to maintain proper moisture balance.